Wednesday, June 25, 2008

you should help me

GuruDheva I know that you are giving me the answers from madan what i am having in mind.
please give me patience and knowlege to gain that one. i know that you will teach me all the way.
today i am going to home town for the passport matter. I am praying to you that you know my mind i dont want to put loan again and feel suffer. i am praying to you that i should go to abroad in long term and i should solve all my loans from there. i should send money to my parents as well as to my wife. you are the only hope for me to do so. please help me.
      

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...