Friday, June 6, 2008

Finish

you should not belive anyone in this life thats the only thing i can say. everyone wants to come out of my problem and they dont want to interfer. Everyone enjoys the life in the other ones problem. i should mentally prepare my self to finish for all and give an end for this life. nothing more to say from my side. i thought one month will be the time for release from the problem. but till now i did not get anything from it. Keeping the belive from someone and i thought yesterday should itself i should die. i know that hope and belif will not work now onwards and i thinking i am counting my days to finish all the things. GuruDheva also left me i know he also left me. Everything is finished from mine. better to leave this world than to live. i hope today is the last post in this blog.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...