Wednesday, June 4, 2008

let him help me

for the past 2 to 3 days i could not take a perfect decesion on anything. i am feeling too much of worrying and i could not explain what is happeneing and what will happen. why something is stopping me think and to do. Everything is there In GuruDheva hands only.i am trying my best to come out. I am praying to GuruDheva that my friends should accept and all my problems should solve smoothly. I dont know what plan anu is doing. i should think fully on that only and i should take decesion on that only. I am praying to him that i will think fully on that i will do the perfect decision on that without fail and everything will go smoothly and from now onwards i am going to face things face to face without fear. let me see what will happen i know that GuruDheva is supporting me and i will do all clear and fine things.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...