Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I became very bad to all.

As my friends and relatives told I stuck in a trap. I have pored the sand on my head and i don’t know how i am going to come out of that one. the mistake the biggest one which i have done in my life is i have done the credit which i should not have done. the main worst thing in my life i have done and i have done a very very bad thing. i should take be very sharp from now onwards and i should think twice before i have to ink. Let he decide what i should be or what i should not be i have given myself everything to him. Let he show the miracle or for the sake of his wish let him kill also. i am waiting for the reaction from him, whether he is forgiving or whether he is going to take chance and takes revenge on me.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...