Friday, May 23, 2008

Never lie to an Indian mother!!

Never lie to an Indian mother!! A Mom comes to visit her son Kumar for dinner.....who lives with a room mate, a girl named Nisha
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Kumar's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Kumar and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Kumar volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Nisha and I are just roommates."
About a week later, Nisha came to Kumar saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver chutney jar. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Kumar said,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."
So he sat down and wrote:
Dear Mother: I'm not saying that you 'did' take the chutney jar from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the chutney Jar. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, Kumar Several days later, Kumar received an email from his Mother which read
Dear Son: I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Nisha , and I'm not saying that you do not' sleep with Nisha . But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the chutney jar by now under the pillow...
Love, Mom.
Lesson of the day : Don't Lie to Your Mother...........especially if she is Indian!

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...