Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is my 1000 post of the Blog

HI all,
thanks for support. this is my 1000th post in the blog and i thougt i will do this in three months. i have done before that one with the blessing of GuruDheva. He is there for me. i could not have angry on him and i came back to him only. But the one thing is that i am respecting myself and i am following the path what he showed to me.
today i got a gift from him. i got the address of Rishikesh to go Gayathri temple there.
i hope he is asking me to come there.
I know that he felt pain what happened to me and so he want to get out of that one. i learnt lot of lessons from that one.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...