Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MBA

My MBA completed successfully ( Visual Joke )Hi, I am happy to inform you that I have completed my MBA Degree. I am sorry if u got surprised by knowing, about my part time MBA (Operations), all of a sudden. I was a bit embarrassed about telling this to all of you.
Actually I was trying for it since long time. I used to work very hard for it late nights. I'm glad that finally it all turned out well. I plan to pursue my studies in this regard further.
I have scanned the certificate and pasted below so that u can have a look :

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...