Monday, June 9, 2008

joke

A new client meets a famous lawyer.
Client: Can you tell me how much do you charge?Lawyer: I charge $200 to answer three questions!
Client: Well that's a bit steep, isn't it?Lawyer: Yes it is, and what's your third question?

~~~~~~~~~

Buyer to seller: Is your dog faithful?
Seller: Yes, I have sold him 3 times earlier also.
He is so faithful, everytime he returned back to me.

~~~~~~~~~

Waiter: "Tea or coffee, gentlemen?"
1st customer: "I'll have tea."2nd customer: "Me, too - and be sure the cup is clean!"
Waiter instructs the cook: "Two teas, with one asked for a clean cup."

~~~~~~~~~

Lalu was filling up application form for a job.
He was not sure what to be filled in column "Salary Expected".
After much thought he wrote: "Yes!"

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...