Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little look at my blog

Hi
Thanks to GuruDheva and God.
I have posted more than 1500 in this blog with in short period which i have read and collected for you.
Below i have given some statics to you.
1. Total hits of the blog from opening ( i have added hits counter after 2 months ) - 3358 (still growing)
2. In Hacking category - 589 posts
3. In Windows Category - 243 posts
4. In Xp Category - 183
5. In Photos category - 205
6. In software testing - 114
7. In Useful category - 110

I am planning to post more. please come and give the comments. it will be greatful for me to add and improve my blog.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...