Friday, August 1, 2008

There is God

Yesterday I missed my Cell phone while I was traveling from Chrompet to Pallavaram. I went to pallavaram to take train pass and the debit cards.
While i stopped i checked my packet i found it missing. i was totally collapsed. i prayed to God and GuruDheva could you please check it and give to me.
Really miracle happened. While I was calling from the another phone A person took it and told me he is having the cell phone please come and collect it tomorrow.
In middle of night I got doubt whether he will give me the phone or not. But my inner mind told me that you have given all your responsibility to him so don't worry God and GuruDheva will take care the mobile and you will get it back.
so i went to bed peacefully. Today morning i got up 8 am and i went to meet him at 9.00 am. His Name is Ramesh and he is having Timber mart wood shop in anna nagar, chrompet. I told him no person will have the great thought. he replyed me that i have lost nearly 5- 6 cell phones. i know what is the pain if some one lost the phone. i gave him my visiting card and i got his visiting card also. So God and GuruDheva is there to get my cell back if i was wrong it may went in wrong hand my cell phone is gone and i have to get scolding from lot of people.
Thanks to God and GuruDheva and i am praying to GuruDheva and God that he should get more good things in life. Let his business may flourish more.

2 comments:

KARTHIK said...

நானும் தொலச்சிருக்கேன் ஆனா யாரும் எடுத்துக்கொடுத்ததில்லை.
u r lucky

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Ramesh also, no?

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...