Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Practice

Today morning i felt very bad about me while i was travelling in the train. i was thinking how much mistakes i have done in my life. so i was very keen in coming days that i will not do any further mistakes and i will go ahead with good ones. God and GuruDheva should help me to read and practice the memory mangement book and i should practice and i should learn all programming languages and i should become one of the top in this world. my target is to get a job in google and i should be there. i should clear the loans before next year. i know that God and GuruDheva is blessing me and there are with me to solve so they are only telling me to guiding me what i have to do. i dont know how i am going to solve the credit card thing but i am praying him both to do a perfect plan and i should not get any problem in that one.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...