Monday, July 28, 2008

Jokes

Baniya AD

Baniya gave matrimonial ad for his daughter, working at a call centre:

"Wanted a suitable match for Chandigarh's highest paid call girl"

~~~~~~~~~

Girl: Xcuse me brother, that's my seat.

Boy: OK! But I'm not ur brother, my father never f#*ked ur mom.

Girl: True, but my father did ! :)

~~~~~~~~~

WHILE IN A DRUG STORE:

Mr. Bean: I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Mr. Bean: Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!

~~~~~~~~~

Patient: Nurse, I keep seeing spots in front of my eyes.

Nurse: Have you seen a doctor?

Patient: No, just spots.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...