Friday, August 8, 2008

Thanks GuruDheva and God

Thanks GuruDheva and God …you showed me the path to make more hits in my blog.

within 2 days it is crossed more than 100 hits. i hope from yesterday lot of people will come see lot more and lot of comments will be coming.

GuruDheva today evening I am having discuss with the people function. please recommend to God to get more salary. With his blessing i should get the visa on Monday and stamping should be done. I should not get any problem to go to Sweden and I am praying you that you and God will come along with me and you will be there with me where ever I go and you both make me in my mind and in work to make lot of money. While I back to India please call me to come to visit Rishikesh to stay there.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...