Monday, May 5, 2008

Clever Boyfriend...!!! ;)

Gud one!!

A young man walked into a jeweler's shop late one Friday, with a
beautiful young lady on his side.



"I'm looking for a special ring for my girlfriend" he said.

The jeweler looks through his stock, and takes out an outstanding ring
priced at $4500.

"I don't think you understand ... I want something very unique", he
said. At that, the jeweler went and fetched his
special stock from the safe." Here's one stunning ring at $33000."

The girls' eyes sparkled, and the young man said that he would take it.

"How are you paying?" "I'll pay by cheque, but of course the bank
would want to make sure that everything is in
order, so I'll write a cheque and you can phone the bank Monday and
I'll collect the ring on Monday afternoon".

Monday morning a very irritated jeweler phones the man." You lied
there's no money in that account."


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.





"I know, but You CANT imagine what a Fantastic WEEKEND I had????"

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...