Tuesday, July 1, 2008

He will Help me

yesterday I went to apply for passport. GuruDheva today i should get the FIR copy and tomorrow i should get appointment in the Office and my file should move.
please help me to get the passport and i should go to abroad without any problem and i should solve all the problems and i should clear all my loans. from past one week i have started to move towards reality and i am keeping my confidence myself more and i am giving respect to me more. Thats why with your blessing i have reduced smoking and nail biting also. I know that with free mind i will make lot of money and i will make my parents and around me proud.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...